New version, draft-faltstrom-idnabis-tables-02.txt, available

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 22:39:54 CEST 2007

Sorry to be a pain with my lack of knowledge, but two questions:

1.  When you refer to script are you talking about Unicode Script or ISO
15924 Script or are they one and the same?  Define the use of script here
please.

2.  I can see the reason for not having an ALWAYS become a NEVER but surely
there is no reason for the vice versa if future applications can deal with
what was a NEVER it could become an ALWAYS. Or?

Best regards

Debbie Garside

  _____