New version, draft-faltstrom-idnabis-tables-02.txt, available

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Tue Jun 19 22:56:29 CEST 2007

On 19 jun 2007, at 22.39, Debbie Garside wrote:

> 1.  When you refer to script are you talking about Unicode Script
> or ISO
> 15924 Script or are they one and the same?  Define the use of
> script here
> please.

I talk about Unicode Script.

> 2.  I can see the reason for not having an ALWAYS become a NEVER
> but surely
> there is no reason for the vice versa if future applications can
> deal with
> what was a NEVER it could become an ALWAYS. Or?

If you find some favorite codepoint being in NEVER changing to
ALWAYS, you of course want to start using it. But, when you do, you
might find hundreds if not thousands of applications and computers
will not be updated for years and years, and during that time still
reject your domain name.

Not fun...

    Patrik