[RTW] Rate control and codec adaption (Re: [dispatch] The charter formerly know as RTC-WEB take 3)

Rosenberg, Jonathan jonathan.rosenberg at skype.net
Tue Jan 25 16:49:34 CET 2011

No debate here. The model I like is that there is something built-in to the
browser (say, TFRC or some variant), but the hooks are available to allow an
application to customize it.

-Jonathan R.

Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.               SkypeID: jdrosen

Chief Technology Strategist                Mobile: +1 (732) 766-2496

Skype                                      SkypeIn: +1 (408) 465-0361

jdrosen at skype.net                          http://www.skype.com

jdrosen at jdrosen.net                        http://www.jdrosen.net