Listing affiliations (Re: OPEN ISSUE: WG Chair Selection (in general))

Bob Hinden hinden at IPRG.nokia.com
Wed May 28 17:29:21 CEST 2003

Randy,

I agree that there is no reason to have anyone change email addresses.  As
you point out there are lots of good reason to have email addresses
different from one employer.

Bob