Example of the One Liners out of context

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sun May 25 08:25:22 CEST 2003

i do not think that adding a process director to the iesg is
constructive, and would be in fact destructive.  we don't need to
politicize the wgs, iesg, secretariat as we already have this wg.
we should leave some parts of the organization to do actual ietf
work.

and all this seems like so much red herring, without even sour
cream, but plenty of confrontationalism, polarization, etc.  no
real substance, all politics, at which we engnineers are so expert
(not).  so we destroy our organization and our culture with it.
omplalo-sepsis.

dunno about you, but i spent years in the iso, ieee, ansi, ...  i
came here to get engineering work done, not play amateur power
politics, voting blocks, ....  the focus on real work has been the
ietf's strength and the root of its success.  i suggest we play to
our strengths, not divisiveness, mud-slinging, and demagoguery.

randy