Example of the One Liners out of context

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Sat May 24 22:02:40 CEST 2003

We were asked to show examples of one liners from mail that create
confusion or is not constructive.  Here is a mail where Dave requests to
Randy more context, seems reasonable to me.  It was not a disagreement
but clarifying a statement.  See for yourself.

Please don't tell me this is not a problem :--)

Regards,
/jim