WG / documentation question

avri avri at apocalypse.org
Thu May 8 20:22:57 CEST 2003

Hi,

Actually a few of the editors and members of the editorial team
have been participating, they just have been doing so without saying
they are editors.

As far as the documents go, as I mentioned earlier in the week,
they should be coming out in a few days.

I personally apologize for doing more listening then talking on
this list, but as of now I don't have much to say that someone
else hasn't already contributed.  I have also been focused on
annoying the editors of the two docs.   I think much of the
editorial team has been trying to absorb the concerns of
the folks on the list, but as I said several have been active
all along.  I expect that once the IDs are submitted
in the next days, there will be even more active conversation
on this list.

a.