WG / documentation question

john.loughney at nokia.com john.loughney at nokia.com
Thu May 8 13:46:41 CEST 2003

Hi all,

While the discussions on this list seems to be at least mildly interesting, I
am a bit worried by the lack of public comment by the WG Chairs & Document editors.
I would like to see proactive comments by the chairs / editors on the milestones and
progress of the document. A list of open issues would not be a bad thing.

There is no requirement, I believe, that the chairs & editors be passive listeners.
Actually, many people have pointed out that more active management by WG chairs
and a more open process reporting by chairs & document editors would be a good
thing for the IETF, so I would hope that this working group would talk the lead
in these matters.

thanks,
John