ADs who are also WG chairs

Keith Moore moore at cs.utk.edu
Mon Jun 30 01:10:41 CEST 2003

] While I dont disagree we should document the problem of IESG dual role
] as WG chairs, we should be aware that it is a secondary problem resulted
] from the power granted to the WG chairs & IESG, ie. it is a problem of
] balance of power.

Seems like you could describe almost any problem as a balance of power
problem.  For instance, the global pollution problem is caused by too much
power being concentrated in the hands of those who pollute and too little
power being concentrated in the hands of those who wish to protect the
environment.

But I don't see how this illuminates an understanding of the problems of ADs
also being WG chairs.