Fixed font v multiple fonts

James Seng jseng at pobox.org.sg
Fri Jul 11 08:54:49 CEST 2003

Ah, but we dont do "consensus", unlike JTC1 or other organisation. We do
"rough consensus" and there is a big differences.

"If you are in Rome, do as a Roman."

You can't compare IETF culture with any other organisation just like you
cannot compare a Chinese culture using American culture presumation.

-James Seng