Fixed font v multiple fonts

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 10 19:42:59 CEST 2003

We are not talking about the Chinese Culture, or the current government of
China, we are talking about that the IETF standards process is more like
"The Family Feud" than anyone ever bargained for. You argue a bunch of
questions before the WG Chair and then republish your big guess just to get
to round three where the IESG stumps you with a no-faith vote, or avoids the
question all together.

Hell there is no "legal" reason for the IETF to publish anything, and if you
doubt that read the RFC's and the new IPR documents where the IP Rights are
defined. Its hysterical.

Todd