Solicitation for agenda items

Marc Blanchet Marc.Blanchet at viagenie.qc.ca
Thu Jan 30 16:59:29 CET 2003

I wrote a draft (draft-blanchet-evolutionizeietf-suggestions-xx.txt , which
had some problem statements and possible solutions. It has been discussed
some time ago on the mailing list. I can continue to work on it if people
are interested. I could also do a presentation if the group/chairs think it
is useful.

Marc.

-- jeudi, janvier 30, 2003 10:23:22 -0500 Melinda Shore <mshore at cisco.com>
wrote/a écrit:

> We're starting to put together the agenda for the March
> meeting and are soliciting agenda items.  If you have a
> topic you feel needs to be addressed, or would like an
> agenda slot yourself, please let us know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Melinda

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie