Solicitation for agenda items

James Kempf kempf at docomolabs-usa.com
Thu Jan 30 14:31:31 CET 2003

I'd like to talk about inputting architectural considerations into the WG
process. I have a draft that discusses a possible solution, but I can modify it
to present the problem statement in more detail if you would rather not have any
solution suggestions, and speakers are required to have drafts, as is the case
with most WGs.

            jak