Common Wisdom

Spencer Dawkins sdawkins at cynetanetworks.com
Mon Jan 6 10:53:57 CET 2003

If we wrote down each time people have said, "but we need to do THIS, because wireless is different", and what we actually decided about doing THIS, it would be a wonderful thing.

I bet there are other perennial topics ...

I've heard it said that there's nothing "common" about common sense, and our common wisdom may be the same way.

Spencer

[deleted down to ]