General comment on draft-ietf-problem-statement-00.txt

Spencer Dawkins sdawkins at cynetanetworks.com
Fri Feb 28 11:14:57 CET 2003

I agree with Keith that there probably ARE mis-characterizations
and omissions in the draft, especially in the detailed descriptions
(there was no admission control, right), but would suggest that we
try to minimize the time we spend fixing mis-characterizations and
omissions in anticipation that the Solutions team will use the Problem
draft as a starting point, and choose the parts they can imagine
solutions for - so there will be a filter at that point, in any case.

Actual libel and hallucination needs to be fixed, especially in our
root cause analysis section, but I think there's a strong case for
"good enough for publication" in this case. Matching what PS was
supposed to be for protocols?

Spencer