last call results - process document

Margaret.Wasserman at nokia.com Margaret.Wasserman at nokia.com
Tue Dec 16 14:29:41 CET 2003

My recollection matches Melinda's.  There was very strong
consensus in the room (I think we were in Vienna) on the
short-term recommendations in the process document, and
this was confirmed on the mailing list.

The WG opinion was split on the longer-term recommendations
that were in the document at that time, and I don't recall
that we have achieved WG consensus on any other longer-term
solutions.

Margaret