My thoughts about the problems of the IETF

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Tue Apr 22 14:26:23 CEST 2003

That being said I will miss Vienna :--)  2cnd meeting missed only since
1993 and I missed Noraway because I had emergency stomach operation and
I almost bought the farm.  Taking 3-4 weeks to tour across America on my
Harley in July. Some over eager IPv6 believers suggested I add another
tatoo with IPv6 and the IPv6 Forum Logo :---).
I told them maybe :--)  I cannot imagine how I would explain that to my
biker
colleagues though when they ask and non bikers might think I was the
anti-christ :--)

/jim