Individually-submitted proposed RFCs (was: Re: what is a prob lem)

Patrik Fältström paf@cisco.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:21:39 +0100

On tisdag, nov 26, 2002, at 16:14 Europe/Stockholm, RJ Atkinson wrote:

> Is there any realistic hope of getting a 4-week timer built into the
> I-D tracker to help ensure that documents do NOT stay in IESG-review
> for more than 4 weeks ??
>
> From the note above and from Patrik's notes, it sounds like several
> timers might need to be built into the I-D tracker system.  This
> one seems to be a higher priority need than some.

The simple answer is it is possible. The longer answer is that the list
of things we want to have in the tracker are more bullets than this.

Timers are definitely on the list.

   paf