Individually-submitted proposed RFCs (was: Re: what is a prob lem)

RJ Atkinson rja@extremenetworks.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:14:30 -0500

On Tuesday, Nov 26, 2002, at 08:37 America/Montreal, Wijnen, Bert
(Bert) wrote:
> As Patrik also explained... I think the timeout mechnism often
> does not work very well. I have seen quite a few docs that stay
> in "IESG-review" for more than 4 weeks.

Is there any realistic hope of getting a 4-week timer built into the
I-D tracker to help ensure that documents do NOT stay in IESG-review
for more than 4 weeks ??

 From the note above and from Patrik's notes, it sounds like several
timers might need to be built into the I-D tracker system.  This
one seems to be a higher priority need than some.

Ran