Individually-submitted proposed RFCs (was: Re: what is a problem)

Patrik Fältström paf@cisco.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:42:57 +0100

On tisdag, nov 26, 2002, at 14:35 Europe/Stockholm, John C Klensin
wrote:

> I've tried to get people to put a
> clarification of the intent in this area (whatever it is) on the
> agenda of two consecutive "RFC Editor lunch" meetings, with no
> evidence of any success in doing so.

Well, I don't participate so I don't know.

> I guess the lunches have
> just gotten too fine for serious discussions :-(

Well...I don't think we need those comments to be honest. We have many
things in the RFC-Editor/IESG/IANA handshake regarding publication of
documents which needs to be resolved, so I am more optimistic regarding
people trying to do their best.

Discussions like these _in_the_open_ always rise the priority.

   paf