A question about the role of the IESG

Jonne.Soininen@nokia.com Jonne.Soininen@nokia.com
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 23:33:07 -0800

Hi Spencer,

sorry about the wrong choice of words. "Experienced" would have been =
certainly the right choice.=20

My motive of writing the first mail was to gather a bit of understanding =
about the history of the structure of the IETF. Thus, "senior" was to =
direct the question to people that have been longer in the IETF that I =
have, and maybe can give insight why the structure of the IETF is what =
it is now.

Cheers,

Jonne.