Subtag registration: Russian transliteration of Chinese

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Tue Oct 13 19:40:21 CEST 2015

Here is the reasoning.

English:

// It is all in English. The "Mikhail Gorbachev" comes from ru, but is
transformed to English spelling, and so is now English (the -t-ru tells us
what it was from). The Russian original was Михаи́л Горбачёв.

German:
Ich sah Michail Gorbatschow.
Gorbatschow</span>.</span>
// same principles, but for German.