gender voice variants

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Thu Dec 20 01:21:27 CET 2012

Peter switched threads to: preliminary registration proposal for variant
subtags "gendmale", "gendfem", "gendneut"

I had comments to the same effect. I suggest that we shift all discussion
there, rather than switching between threads.

Mark <https://plus.google.com/114199149796022210033>
*
*
*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*