Registration of hepburn romanization

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Thu Sep 17 17:32:08 CEST 2009

Frank Bennett scripsit:
> I don't have a copy to hand either, and I'm not planning to purchase
> one.  Presumably this is the end of the kunrei and nihonshiki
> registrations for the present.  Someone else can try to sort this out.

No need to jump to conclusions.  In the last analysis, it's Michael's
call.  He is the monarch, and we are merely his council.  (Though his is,
in the end, a despotism tempered by dynamite.)

"The serene chaos that is Courage, and the phenomenon   cowan at ccil.org
of Unopened Consciousness have been known to the        John Cowan
Great World eons longer than Extaboulism."
"Why is that?" the woman inquired.
"Because I just made that word up", the Master said wisely.
        --Kehlog Albran, The Profit             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan