Anomaly in upcoming registry

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 00:30:28 CEST 2009

Hi, I'm sorry; I read these threads in a rush and thought I'd noted enough to write back.  Also I skimmed through draft 10 of 4645

(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-10)

and I thought for sure [hbs] was there but I looked again and did not see it.

I don't right now have an opinion as to what to do with text that is meant to target speakers of two or more of the individual languages (Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian)--that is I cannot decide whether it is best to let this text be tagged with the deprecated [sh] subtag or with a 'revived' [sh] subtag; I suppose that [hbs] then will never be an option; my goof).

Best,

C. E. Whitehead

cewcathar at hotmail.com

 Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org