Pending business

Ihar Mahaniok mahaniok at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 16:51:56 CEST 2008

sorry, one more clarification: both of those are just /spellings/, and
both of them can be written either Cyrillics or Latin; so both of
those are script-agnostic by default; just, by matter of fact, they
are overwhelmingly written in Cyrillic.

be-Cyrl-akadem, be-Cyrl-tarask, be-Latn-akadem, be-Latn-tarask are all
possible, though not necessary today, I believe.