ISO 639-2 decision: "mis"

Kent Karlsson kent.karlsson14 at comhem.se
Thu Jun 14 11:11:02 CEST 2007

I agree with Mark here.

With this change, the use recommendation effectively hasn't changed, but the coverage has,
and it has changed in a way to make it inherently unstable.

I see two ways of dealing with this:

1) Ignore the change, and let the coverage still be "all languages" (one a a time).

2) Deprecate 'mis', and use 'und' ("all languages (or not a language)") in its place (despite the different intention).

        /kent k

  _____