ADMIN: Removing posting rights for Jefsey Morfin

John.Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Wed Jun 15 16:59:49 CEST 2005

Harald Tveit Alvestrand scripsit:

> After having received complaints today from Doug Ewell and Michael Everson,
> I have decided to remove Jefsey Morfin's posting rights to this mailing
> list.

My mailbox has been sooooo lovely since I inserted the following in my
.procmailrc file back on June 1:

	:0
	* ^From:.*jefsey at jefsey.com
	/home/cowan/Mail/caughtspam

Now we can all share the joy, at least for a while.

--
John Cowan  www.ccil.org/~cowan  jcowan at reutershealth.com  www.reutershealth.com
[P]olice in many lands are now complaining that local arrestees are insisting