Another update to registry

Addison Phillips [wM] aphillips at webmethods.com
Tue Oct 26 19:47:53 CEST 2004

If I read Håvard's message correctly:

<snip>The ISO 639 RA-JAC (now) only includes "normal" name forms in its decisions,
not inverted. The underlying database (now) has "normal" name forms only.....</snip>

then the official ISO 639 registry is now that way, or at least future entries will not use the inverted form.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.