Another update to registry

Mark Davis mark.davis at jtcsv.com
Tue Oct 26 19:26:11 CEST 2004

I believe what Doug was referring to was adding the inversion. What we don't
want to see is all possible permutations:

North American Indian; Indian, North American; American Indian, North

By the way, the ISO names are very inconsistent with regards to inversion,
and there seems to be little pattern to when it is done. It would be much
much cleaner if all the inversions were undone.

Davis, Mark