Another update to registry

Håvard Hjulstad havard at hjulstad.com
Tue Oct 26 20:12:51 CEST 2004

Correct reading.

However, the tables at the ISO 639 web site (http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/iso639jac.html) does not (yet) reflect this. The items that were there since publication of ISO 639-2:1998 are still in the form they had in that edition. I am sure this is confusing to many users, and we need to look into how to fix that.

But for members of this list: Names in inverted form and "normal" form have equal status. It is the "normal" form that now is the normal form...

Regards,
Håvard Hjulstad
(ISO 639 RA-JAC Secretary)
(mailto:hhj at standard.no)