Yiddish

Martin Duerst duerst@w3.org
Fri, 31 May 2002 09:38:50 +0900

Hello Sean,

Two points:

1) Don't assume one or the other is the 'normal' form. Otherwise, it
    will be impossible to label things that are in Yiddish, but where
    you don't care (e.g. audio) or to request Yiddish independent of
    the script.
2) Don't misuse the -il. I would propose you register yi-latin and
    yi-hebrew (you may propose the use of the four-letter proposed
    script tags instead of the words; sorry, I don't know the values
    off the top of my head).

Regards,   Martin.