Request for publication: New Version Notification for draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04

John C Klensin klensin at jck.com
Sun Mar 6 20:01:13 CET 2011

--On Sunday, March 06, 2011 16:44 +0000 Alexey Melnikov
<alexey.melnikov at isode.com> wrote:

> Patrik Fältström wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
> Hi Patrick,
> I can review the document and initiate IETF LC, but I will not
> be able to handle the document after that (because my AD term
> ends March 30th).
>
> It might be worth having the document in IETF LC before Prague
> IETF though.

FWIW, I think that would be wise.  It might even be a good idea
to dedicate a few minutes to the Apps Area meeting to a review
of the issues with this document because the principles --both
about treatment of dissenting Contributors and Unicode version
compatibility-- might affect other groups in the future.