FYI: New Version Notification for draft-faltstrom-5892bis-00

Patrik Fältström paf at cisco.com
Mon Oct 18 22:42:35 CEST 2010

FYI: Due to the cut-off for -00 drafts, and the fact I think we (IETF) must make up our mind, I did post a draft on the topic of moving from Unicode 5.2 to Unicode 6.0.

This does not imply I interpret the result of the discussions on the mailing list to have consensus in favour of such a document.

In fact, I saw a few (more than two) very strong voices for NOT updating RFC 5892.

But we need consensus.

Let me suggest people that are in Beijing try to sit down and talk about this.

I will not be there.

   Patrik

Begin forwarded message: