Nameprep and NFKC

J-F C. Morfin jfc at morfin.org
Mon Oct 18 19:11:29 CEST 2010

At 15:27 18/10/2010, John C Klensin wrote:
>Exactly.   I was referring to the behavior of the demo/test
>program only.

I am extremly glad to see that the IDNA2008 consensus does hold. And
I hopefully look forewards for a quick IAB RFC also considering
French Majuscules and further work on IDNs before committing
ML-DNS/Inter Plus to community testing. Once this is done it might be
difficult to come back to the pre-FAST TRACK/ICANN gTLD situation.
jfc