Punycode Mixed-case annotation

Nicolas Krebs nicolas1.krebs3 at netcourrier.com
Thu Sep 17 23:56:32 CEST 2009

>Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 22:21:02 +0200
>From: Marie-France Berny <mfberny at gmail.com>

>Dear Wil,
>May be time for you now to answer my June 26th mail? This might help to
>better analyse your suggestions and all the comments of the day?
>
>Marie-France Berny
>
>2009/6/29 Marie-France Berny <mfberny at gmail.com>
>
>> Dear William Tan,
>> I am afraid I am quite confused by this burst of technical ping pong with
>> Vint who wants mapping at protocol level.
>>
>> I just want to know how:
>>
>> - ecole.fra
>> - école.fra
>> - Ecole.fra
>>
>> These are three French orthotypographies of three different semantics which
>> may relate to three different IP addresses. How do you propose to support
>> them ?
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Marie-France Berny

Maybe it's time for you to read my 2009-07-03 mail
( http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/idna-update/2009-July/004599.html )?
Maybe it's time for you to learn that accented letters must be accented in French language?
Maybe it's time for you to understand that "ecole" and "Ecole" are not French orthotypographies?