language question re: IDNs

Abdulrahman I. ALGhadir aghadir at citc.gov.sa
Wed Oct 7 13:10:35 CEST 2009

"homoglyph bundling" is referred for grouping all variant strings that
have either Exact/Typo similarity for a certain string.
This problem arises with language which ha homoglyph(Exact/Typo
similarity) characters with other language.

As SaudiNIC we are working on system(in final stage) to solve this issue
for Arabic Scripts this system can also work with other scripts.