technical position statement

Rémy Renardin renardinr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 03:01:30 CEST 2009

Dear Chair,
I will not feed this troll.

I just want for the records to mention that all over the world, experts are
indeed used to this sort of ME's kind language. On-lookers (specially press
lurkers) should not take it, at the expense of its author and of the
seriousness of this WG, as a disgraceful set of  hurting and uncompetent
ad-homina. Its author, in his field, is an authority as repected, and as
disputed, as most of those who reviewed our statement. We actually consider
his post as a gentle mark of professional interest and possible support.

Please do not castigate.

Rémy Renardin