[R-C] Question about the problem with TFRC

Luca De Cicco ldecicco at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:12:15 CEST 2012

Dear Colin,

we also worked on issues related to Saurin's thesis which can be found
in a IEEE ICNP publication:

L. De Cicco, S. Mascolo
A Mismatch Controller for Implementing High-Speed Rate-based Transport Protocols
in Proc of 17th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols
(ICNP '09), Princeton, NJ, USA , Oct. 13-16, 2009

http://c3lab.poliba.it/images/d/d9/Icnp09.pdf

Cheers,
Luca