Registration of media type application/xtm+xml

Paul Libbrecht paul at activemath.org
Thu Nov 19 17:49:25 CET 2009

Why not be more precise such as "any tool that can process or produce
topics and relationships among them about any possible entity; this
has included, in the past, ... and your list...".

I would agree you have no reason to be more precise than RDF but
indeed, their statement is bloated.
Maybe it would be possible from this paragraph to deduce that you have
similar ambitions to RDF?

paul