Spanglish

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Fri Jan 6 22:49:52 CET 2017

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 4:28 PM, David Starner <prosfilaes at gmail.com> wrote:

Again, the ietf-lang mailing list archives don't meet this requirement.
> Neither do Facebook or any site that has open comments. I think requiring
> that StackOverflow, Reedit, Wikipedia, Facebook, Twitter, etc. hire
> professional taggers or be shut down is in practice a huge restriction on
> free speech.

WCAG-based regulations are imposed by law mostly on goverment-run websites,
where
freedom of speech isn't an issue.  Two cases involving businesses were
brought
in the UK and settled out of court.  Let's not make a molehill into a
mountain
prematurely.

Uneasy lies the head that wears the Editor's hat! --Eddie Foirbeis Climo