Spanglish

David Starner prosfilaes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:28:44 CET 2017

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 1:08 PM Luc Pardon <lucp at skopos.be> wrote:

> On 06-01-17 20:28, David Starner wrote:
> > In the US, I'd argue that any requirement that non-commercial speech be
> > tagged is an unconstitutional restriction on free speech.
>
>    The requirement for accessibility is not about preventing you from
> saying what you want, it's about preventing you to place restrictions on
> who you want to hear what you're saying.

Again, the ietf-lang mailing list archives don't meet this requirement.
Neither do Facebook or any site that has open comments. I think requiring
that StackOverflow, Reedit, Wikipedia, Facebook, Twitter, etc. hire
professional taggers or be shut down is in practice a huge restriction on
free speech.