"mis" update review request

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Fri Apr 13 17:51:50 CEST 2007

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

>I took the liberty to rewrite your proposal

Thanks, I like it.  Mark's objection makes no sense for me,
there is a "C" in the scope column of ISO 639-3, isn't it ?

The proposed comment doesn't add or remove a single language
from this collection.  Abuses of "mis" for other purposes
are harmful, and that's why I proposed a comment, trying to
prevent further harm by erroneous interpretations of "mis".

Frank