"mis" update review request

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Fri Apr 13 17:04:40 CEST 2007

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 04:48:08PM +0200,
 Frank Ellermann <nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de> wrote
 a message of 11 lines which said:

> >> Maybe s/collection/ISO 639-3 collection/ for the second use
> >> of the word "collection" in my 4646 registration template.
>
> > I have no idea what you have just said.
>
> This scope is explained on http://www.sil.org/ISO639-3/scope.asp#C

I believe that the problem was rather with the sed-like syntax that
you used so I took the liberty to rewrite your proposal as:

LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM
1. Name of requester:                   Frank Ellermann
2. E-mail address of requester:         nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
3. Record Requested:

   Type:                                language
   Subtag:                              mis
   Comments:                            A collection of unrelated languages which
                                        don't belong to any other ISO
					639-3 collection

4. Intended meaning of the subtag:      n/a (no change)
5. Reference to published description
   of the language (book or article):
                        http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.ltru/7478
                        http://www.sil.org/ISO639-3/scope.asp#C
6. Any other relevant information:      n/a (comment added)