LANGUAGE SUBTAG MODIFICATION - GB

Erik van der Poel erikv at google.com
Fri Mar 31 18:52:39 CEST 2006

Do people view this operation as a kind of "splitting" of GB into GB,
GG, IM and JE? Or do people generally think of this as the addition of
GG, IM and JE? If many think of this as a split, and an organization or
individual wanted to follow these splits over time, would they have to
go to ISO (or subscribe to their newsletter)? It would be nice if people
didn't have to go to ISO, since that is the very organization that we
have said is too unstable for our purposes.

Erik