Fixing the lost el-Latn

Addison Phillips addison at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Mar 27 20:44:22 CEST 2006

> Which is to say, all of them.  Unfortunately, nobody can support RFC
> 3066bis, because it still has no official RFC number.

?? This statement makes no sense to me. Clearly anyone can create an
application that supports RFC 3066bis. Clearly the process for RFC 3066bis
is also in place, as is the registry. If what you mean is "no one can
reference RFC 3066bis in a non-transient way (until the number is
assigned)", I agree. But anyone can get the text of
draft-ietf-ltru-registry-14, implement, and support it *now*.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Internationalization Architect - Yahoo! Inc.

It is not a feature.