[Ltru] Guernsey Jersey and Isle of Man ISO 3166-1 Codes

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 23 17:24:30 CET 2006

> From: ietf-languages-bounces at alvestrand.no [mailto:ietf-languages-
> bounces at alvestrand.no] On Behalf Of Michael Everson

> >Seriously, though, this is just another bit of his job that the LSR
> >has delegated.
>
> I'm pretty sure this was pre-delegated. I though I was just supposed
> to review requests, not chase down every standard the RFC invokes.

I'm a little concerned with this response: It's apparent by now that Michael has assumed his role has only been what it had previously been, which is only to review requests posted on this list and send mail to IANA when something is ready to go in the registry. We've now encountered two responsibilities that are assumed in the new RFC but that Michael has not been assuming. Are there any other assumptions about who is doing what that we need to get out on the table?

Peter