Scottish English

Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com Karen_Broome at spe.sony.com
Thu Oct 20 21:45:32 CEST 2005

Would it be possible for you to rent the original version of Gregory's
Girl? You'd need to make sure you have the original version, which may not
have been as widely distributed. I'm not sure I can get the business unit
to provide this clip, but I'll ask.

Karen Broome
Metadata Systems Designer
Sony Pictures Entertainment