browser behavioral differences for IDNA

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Wed Oct 21 21:51:48 CEST 2009

FYI, UTS 46 points to differences among browsers regarding separator
(period) behavior. See

http://unicode.org/reports/tr46/#HandlingPeriods

Markus and I have further investigated some browser behavior, and have also
found differences regarding normalization behavior for IDNA. See:

https://sites.google.com/site/macchiato/unicode/idna-behavior

Mark