browser behavioral differences for IDNA

jefsey jefsey at
Wed Oct 21 22:57:53 CEST 2009

At 21:51 21/10/2009, Mark Davis ☕ wrote:
>FYI, UTS 46 points to differences among browsers regarding separator
>(period) behavior. See
>Markus and I have further investigated some browser behavior, and
>have also found differences regarding normalization behavior for IDNA. See:

Thank you for the inputs.

Please note that the interplus architecture does not locate idnaplus
(that can be defaulted to plain idna) at each user application, but
at a pseudo-intelligent-network front end common to every
applications and parametered by the future netlocale file. I hope we
can have a prototype within two or three months (we just are
voluntary internet lead users [@larges]).